facebook

Adding subtask to ejbdoclet

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kbottner

Does anybody know how to add a subtask to the list that appears for ejbdoclet in the XDoclet configuration for a project? For instance, I want to add jbossnet subtask so that I can configure it and generate my necessary web service code. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

#202114 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Keith,

MyEclipse supports a fixed set of doclets and subtasks. There isn’t really any good way to add a new one since it requires modification of reference.xml and standards.xml in the org.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.run_2.6.200 plugin’s resources folder. Definately not for the faint of heart.

#202144 Reply

kbottner

Thanks for pointing me at the xml configuration files. I have made the appropriate changes and can now add the jbossnet subtask appropriately, everything gets generated perfect. I was also able to add a standard EJB Web Service set to the standard list so that I don’t have to continue to add the Standard EJB then prune off everything I don’t need and add the stuff I do.

If you would like my modified reference.xml and standards.xml so that you can include it in the future and help others that are wanting JBoss Web service functionality then let me know how to send them to you and I will forward them onward.

Good to see another Plano company making products, its so lonely 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Adding subtask to ejbdoclet

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in