facebook

Any automted way to undo "Add JSTL Libraries"?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

psubedi1

Or do I just delete the jars? Is there a list of jars that that feature adds? Help!

Thanks,

#242400 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Just erase the JARs and TLDs if you added those.

You can see a list of the files added by navigating to Window > Prefs > MyEclipse > Project Capabilities > JSTL

#242410 Reply

psubedi1

We were also wondering who’s the implementor (or vendor) of JSTL libraries that MyEclipse adds to the project? And whether there’s additional license associated with adding this capability to the our web product being built.

I hunch is that there’s no addtional license required; but want to verify.

Thanks,

#242412 Reply

Riyad Kalla

They are the apache implementations: http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html

You shouldn’t need to worry about licensing, but if you were concerned, you could manually edit all this in the location I specified to your own libs were added when you did any sort of Capabilities.

#242421 Reply

psubedi1

I removed the tld’s without any problem manually. However, lib directory doesn’t contain jstl.jar or standard.jar which are supposed to be there based on Project Capabilities info (for JSTL 1.1).

Additionally when I build the project: I get more than 15 errors saying that MyEclipse can’t find the files deleted above. Is there a way to inform MyEclipse that these files have been manually deleted?

Thanks,
    Prakash

#242422 Reply

Riyad Kalla

First refresh your project to avoid any issues. Then you need to open your project properties and go to Java build Path > Libraries tab and remove the references to the JARs that are no longer there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Any automted way to undo "Add JSTL Libraries"?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in