facebook

[Closed] An error occurred during: Generating Artifacts

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sonica

I’m trying to use plugin for reverse engineering but when I push on wizard finish button:

An internal error occurred during: “Generating Artifacts”
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path must include project and resource name: /
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:60)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.newResource(Workspace.java:1562)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Container.getFile(Container.java:125)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HibernateUtils.getConfigFile(HibernateUtils.java:307)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HTUtils.getConsoleConfiguration(HTUtils.java:164)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HTUtils.getConsoleConfiguration(HTUtils.java:153)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.run(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:185)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

I’m using MyEclipse 4.1.0, maybe my hibernate-reveng.xml is wrong.
    I need to specify database path?? Even if I’m using plugin in Myeclipse Database Explorer perspective??
    Thanx a lot for answers.

#260488 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Are you able to install Eclipse 3.2 SDK and MyEclipse 5.0.1 and try again? There are quite a few bug fixes that have gone into the product between the 4.1 and 5.0.1 release.

#260533 Reply

sonica

I’ve updated my system to MyEclipse5.
    Now it works.
    Thank you very much.

#260568 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Glad to hear it, thank you for upgrading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: [Closed] An error occurred during: Generating Artifacts

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in