facebook

Custom properties editor won’t open

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wires8

The buttons with the elipses in them on the right side of of Property names, Binding value names, and Event names on the Properties tab don’t open a custom editor. Is there something that needs to be done first in order for those buttons to become active?

#290777 Reply

Loyal Water

Hi,
    Can you please take a screenshot of the buttons that you are referring to and upload it here for me.

Thanks.

#290801 Reply

wires8

I have the screenshot. How do I upload it?[/img]

#290828 Reply

Loyal Water

You can hit the “POST REPLY” button at the bottom and upload your image. Incase your still stuck, you can hit the pm button below my post and send me the image.

#291036 Reply

wkande

I and another person are getting the same problem. See the posting after this one titled “Properties button not working”, I am the second comment. I have been struggling with this since yesterday non-stop. It easy easy to reproduce. Let me know if you wnat instructions.

#291061 Reply

Loyal Water

MatthewErler,
    Thanks for sending me the screenshot. What version of MyEclipse are you working with?

wkande,
    Could you please let me know what version of MyEclipse are you working with and how can I reproduce this issue at me end.

#291066 Reply

wkande

I am using 6.6, wkande.

#291088 Reply

Loyal Water

wkande,
    Can you point out the steps to help me reproduce this issue. I was able to get this to work with my copy of 6.6.

#291122 Reply

optendo
    #291143 Reply

Loyal Water

Guys,
    Since this issue is similar to the issue reported on the other thread, we shall stick to one thread. Please followup on the following thread:-
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/properties-button-not-working/

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Custom properties editor won’t open

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in