facebook

DevStyle: Tree/table selection color

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Philipp25
    Participant

Hello,

This issue might not be directly related to DevStyle, but I thought I’d ask anyway. As shown in the screenshot, the color selection (specifically in the package explorer) doesn’t match the theme, and DevStyle doesn’t seem to change it.

I’ve tried to identify the source of this color but haven’t had any luck. It doesn’t appear to be related to the GTK theme I’m using.

Does anyone have any hints on how to change this color?
    I am using RHEL9 with KDE Plasma 5 and Eclipse 2023-12 (4.30). The issue persists on different RHEL9, KDE and Eclipse versions so it seems to be more general.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Philipp

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Philipp25.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #701397 Reply

CodeTogetherTeam
    Participant

Hello Philipp,

Thank you for contacting us. That looks most likely related to a third-party plugin that you have installed. Do you mind confirming what plugins you use outside of the standard Eclipse base packages?

Best Regards,
    CodeTogether Team

#701419 Reply

Philipp25
    Participant

I just tried it with a fresh installation of Eclipse 2024-06 and only instaled DevStyle additionally. I still see the same color and I wonder where it is coming from. Any hint is appreciated!

#701421 Reply

CodeTogetherTeam
    Participant

Can you please share a sample project that exhibit the issue ?

#701487 Reply

CodeTogetherTeam
    Participant

Hello Philipp,

Thank you for contacting us. We are aware of a temporary bug that some users may be experiencing. Our team is aware of the issue and is actively working on a fix, which we expect to release later today.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we resolve this issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Team CodeTogether

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: DevStyle: Tree/table selection color

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in