facebook

Eclipse SDK 3.1RC1 (latest milestone/stable)

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

beming

When myeclpse support it?

#230381 Reply

Riyad Kalla

No ETA, we just released our M7 release, we will do some compatibility testing and see if we can make an RC1 compatible release soon.

#230556 Reply

I am using it in non-production environment and don’t care if it crashes. Is there an easy way I can install ME on 3.1 RC1.

When I try this ME (030804_3.1_M7) I get version mismatch error. Can I bypass it anyway?

#230563 Reply

Riyad Kalla

You can use the Manual Install from the download page to bypass any version checks.

#230567 Reply

beming

Yes, I am using the Manual Install on Eclipse 3.1RC1, and it work well!

And now, the Tapestry and Spring develop is so popular, Can MyEclipse support them in the future??

#230574 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

And now, the Tapestry and Spring develop is so popular, Can MyEclipse support them in the future??

MyEclipse 4.0 Milestone-1 was release 2 weeks ago with Tapestry/Spindle support (only for Eclipse 3.0.2 at the moment). Spring support is coming in ME 4.0 Milestone-2 very soon.

#230641 Reply

Paul Stanton

@support-rkalla wrote:

…we will do some compatibility testing and see if we can make an RC1 compatible release soon.

any development?

#230724 Reply

farhad.a

any updates to RC1 support?

#230725 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Update: We are still up to our necks in code, we know you all want RC1 compatible releases, we are knocking out a handful of bugs that sprung up with our M7 build and M2 will be out in 2 or 3 weeks. There are some features we need to tape out as well in M2 because after that we go to the RCs which are going to be nothing but bug fixes, so this is our last chance to get things into the 4.0 build and make sure it’s feature complete.

Hang in there.

#231408 Reply

Paul Stanton

proverbial .. whip .. crack

#231409 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

4.0M2 for 3.0.2 is poised to go out the door and we’ve already begun the port to 3.1. It’s going well and with luck should follow this release by about a week. Practically, this likely means it will hit a day or two after 3.1 final to allow us to do a final “smoke test” on the absolute final Eclipse build.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Eclipse SDK 3.1RC1 (latest milestone/stable)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in