facebook

Hibernate metadata annotations

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ed ross

I currently don’t care if we use an xml file, xdoclet or metadata annotations, The applications are easy to write and correct. However- In the future if we with to utilize the ejb cmp 3, the metadata annotations would make life easier.

Is there any plans to optionally generate the meta data stuff inside the hibernate classes rather than use the xml file?

One other thing – MyEclipse has a few warts, but this is one fantastic tool you folks put togeter. Thanks (at least $5,000 worth as that’s what some of these tools would have cost me)

#223556 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Enhancements to Hibernate and our generated classes are planned for future releases… we aren’t done yet 😉

#241827 Reply

loomax

Are there any new infos about this issue ?

#241836 Reply

Riyad Kalla

loomax,
    Not yet. We are improving our hibernate generation, editing and spring integration in the immediate future, moving forward we will embrace the annotations.

#243031 Reply

kyrylkov

Hopefully it is high on priority list plus it would be nice to have Hibernate features which JBoss IDE will have.

#243099 Reply

Werner Punz

well for ejb3 annotation support there is already a very good plugin
    jsr220, it does not support db reverse engineering yet, but it is going the right route.

#244343 Reply

kyrylkov

Currently I am only interested in Hibernate annotations.

Any roadmap for this feature?

#244347 Reply

Riyad Kalla

There is no roadmap yet for this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Hibernate metadata annotations

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in