facebook

How to configure and use MyFace 1.2 and Trinidad 1.2?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Development (HTML, CSS, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have to use MyFaces 1.2.x and Trindiad 1.2.x, but i see only the support of MyFaces 1.1 and no MyFaces Trinidad. I also wish to use the JSF Visual Editor.

If i try to add Trinidad by using the update site then i get dendency errors.
    I’m using the latest MyEclipse Version 7.1.

Is there a possiblity to add MyFaces 1.2 and Trinidad 1.2 manually to MyEclipse with the visual jsp editor?

If it is possible, can i have a detailed description for the configuration.

Thanks Jürgen

#299264 Reply

Loyal Water

Is there a possiblity to add MyFaces 1.2 and Trinidad 1.2 manually to MyEclipse with the visual jsp editor?

Im afraid you cannot do that with our visual page designer, but updating the libraries in your project and putting them in WEB-INF/lib you will have autocomplete and validation support in the source editor for them just fine.

#302258 Reply

guyr

I just checked the MyFaces archives, and the 1.2 release has been out since June 2007. Why the considerable delay in getting designer support for it? Are plans in place to upgrade designer support for the 1.2 series? If not, I’ll submit a feature request.

Thanks.

#302314 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Guy,

It’s really just been a lack of interest by our users. A feature request would definitely help bring visibility to the issue, we’ve just seen more demand around the ICEfaces and standard JSF 1.2/2.0 platforms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How to configure and use MyFace 1.2 and Trinidad 1.2?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in