facebook

many-to-many mapping reverse engineering not working?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Dr.Drane

I tried the same thing in the current version of MyEclipse 8 but I got the same results. (UserHasLanguage class generated even though “enable many to many detection” was enabled)

#303259 Reply

Loyal Water

Guys,
    The dev team is looking into this issue. They will get back to you with a reply asap.

#303297 Reply

Hi Support Team/Jochen,

I found the cause of my problem. My many-to-many mapping table had additional columns beyond the two FK columns, so separate class was getting generated for it.

When I remove those tables, the problem is solved. This makes sense, since the class is needed to maintain information on attributes of the relationship. If there are no attributes, separate class is not needed.

Regards,
    Unmesh

#303310 Reply

Loyal Water

Unmesh,
    Glad you found the solution. Thanks for letting us know.

#303345 Reply

Dr.Drane

This message has not been recovered.

#303365 Reply

Dr.Drane

#303619 Reply

#303790 Reply

Brian Fernandes

#309927 Reply

luiz_ross
    Participant

Hi,

Today I have two environments. A Windows and a Mac
    In both I have the same version of myeclipse installed. In Windows reverse engineering works correctly. In Mac presents the reverse engineering problems. On the Mac is generated class representing the table of relationship even though the option to recognize many relationship to many is selected. How can I solve this problem.?

And excuse my poor English.

Best Regards,

Luiz Rossetti

#309928 Reply

luiz_ross
    Participant

Hi,

In both I have the same version of myeclipse installed. In Windows reverse engineering works correctly. In Mac presents the reverse engineering problems. On the Mac is generated class representing the table of relationship even though the option to recognize many relationship to many is selected. How can I solve this problem.?

Best Regards,

Luiz Rossetti

#309929 Reply

luiz_ross
    Participant

Hi,

Best Regards,

Luiz Rossetti

#309935 Reply
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
Reply To: many-to-many mapping reverse engineering not working?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in