facebook

Matisse Roadmap

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

miketech

This message has not been recovered.

#278404 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Mike,
    Thanks for your interest about M4M. MyEclipse 6.1 will actually include a fully updated version of Matisse that is synchronized with the NetBeans 6.0 release. You should see a lot of those issues resolved with this updated release. We should have Milestones of 6.1 beginning early next year, and the final release is due around March I believe. That way you could try it out and keep us honest, make sure we get those issues resolved before we ship 6.1 final if you had the time.

#278428 Reply

miketech

Hi,

thanks for your answer. This sounds really good! Can’t await the new release now, because I rather need this functionality now than in 4 month 🙂

Can I test the 6.1 Milesones as a trial? Or is a registration needed?

Greetings

Mike

#278433 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Mike,
    The milestones can be tested in trial mode and you can use your existing sub as well (no need to purchase a new one, as long as it’s active you are good to go)

#278495 Reply

miketech

Hi,

since my trial is nearly finished: Will there be a chance to start a new trial with the 6.1 series?

Greetings

Mike

#278501 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Mike,
    No, not usually. If you need to evaluate a specific functionality in 6.1, you can email the sub department and on a case-by-case basis they can issue an extension sometimes.

#278506 Reply

miketech

Oki, thanks! I’ll think about.

Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Matisse Roadmap

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in