facebook

Problems with Clean 3.8.3GA Install

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jim Lombardo

@jlombardo wrote:

@support-rkalla wrote:

jlombardo,
    We appreciate the screenshots and have filed the request as an enhancement to the current editor. We appreciate you taking the time to explain this in greater detail; I honestly wasn’t aware that our previous editor framework did this and am a little suprised considering the requirements to perform autocomplete of this type real-time.

I have confirmed with the dev that our current editor does not support this for the reasons I stated above, but we will certainly look into it for a future release.

Thanks. I very much appreciate your candor and willingness to address this important feature.

Unfortunately I’ve been forced to use NitroX as an interim solution to the problem regarding your JSP editor (see quoted message). I am now running out of demo time and will be foreced to purchase the Nitro product soon. I was hoping your upcoming version 4.0 release will address my problem and eliminate the need for me to purchas NitroX. Can you confirm that the editor will be fixed in 4.0?

#227354 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Jim,

Unfortunately I’ve been forced to use NitroX as an interim solution to the problem regarding your JSP editor (see quoted message).
    I am now running out of demo time and will be foreced to purchase the Nitro product soon.

I thought Nitrox had some big promotion where they were giving away their JSP editor for free. Is that not the case now? Just curious.

I was hoping your upcoming version 4.0 release will address my problem and eliminate the need for me to purchas NitroX. Can you confirm that the editor will be fixed in 4.0?

The enhancement is still open against 4.0 and it is unclear whether or not it will be addressed in that timeframe. Honestly, given that it isn’t fixed yet I certainly can’t promise that it will be given the volume of work the team has on top of them right now. I wish I had better news, but I figure you’d rather get an accurate assessment than something more positive that might be incorrect.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Problems with Clean 3.8.3GA Install

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in