facebook

Remove pending change

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Udo Held
    Participant

Hi,

I’m somewhat disappointed with the update handling. I just installed version 10 bling.

I did the following:
    -opened the configuration center with view software
    – clicked add site in the browse software tab
    – added the page “http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/integrations/update-site”
    – Selected “Subversive Integration for M2Eclipse Project”
    – tried to apply the changes
    – got an unsatiesfied dependency error

How can I remove the plugin from My Software and from “Software Updates Available” “Managed Changes”. As it won’t install and I cannot remove it from the list I’m not able to install any new software.

Kind regards
    clavis_uhe

#321381 Reply

support-joy

clavis,

You need to do the following –
    1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on Help > MyEclipse configuration Center
    2. From My Software > Personal Software section, right click on – Subversive Integration for the M2Eclipse Project and click on [remove]
    3. An alert shows up to confirm the removal. Click on [Yes]
    4. Next right click on the update site under – My Software > Personal Software and click on [Delete]

The reason you see this is because M2Eclipse is already part of Maven4MyEclipse. In case you are planning to use subversive, I suggest you add Subversive Plug-in (w/related) using Quick-Add Popular Plug-ins.

#321384 Reply

Udo Held
    Participant

Thanks that worked. I didn’t notice the connector at the beginning under Personal Software.

I’m wondering why its not sorted alphabetically like the other installed software.

Kind regards
    clavis_uhe

#321391 Reply

support-joy

clavis_uhe,

Good to hear you are all set. Regarding the plugins not sorted alphabetically, I have reported to dev team members.

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Remove pending change

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in