facebook

Searching for MyEclipse 9.1

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Polser

Hi there,

we had to reinstall a dev computer with the MyEclipse Standard Version 9.1. But on the myEclipse page we didn’t find a link to download MyEclipse 9.1 or the url of the update site to use it in Eclipse.

I would be great if someone can post a link where I can download the version.

Best regards

Ben

#335411 Reply

Polser,

Thank you for your inquiry about a prior version of MyEclipse. As a MyEclipse subscriber you have full access to any version of MyEclipse that you choose to utilize and we will be glad to provide you with a download link to your chosen release.

I strongly recommend upgrading to MyEclipse 10.7.1(latest version) to take advantage of over 2-3 years of development work and several new features added to MyEclipse. The license you hold currently is valid for 10.7.1 too as our licenses are time based and not version based.

However, all requests for previous releases are handled by our sales team to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please send an email to sales@genuitec.com and they will be able to assist you. Be sure to include your name, subscription id, subscription code, MyEclipse version desired, and operating system so they can provide the correct download link without delay.

Support for all current and prior versions of MyEclipse is included with annual subscription, so please feel free to ask any product-related questions in these forums.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Searching for MyEclipse 9.1

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in