facebook

Spring 2.5 support?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mike Suiter

I was wondering when MyEclipse will have Spring 2.5 support? We just had Spring training and they showed some of the features that SpringIDE supports. One thing that seems new is AOP weaving in the Visualizations view.

Since we already use MyEclipse, I would prefer to use that. Do you have an estimate on Spring 2.5 support? Is there a way to get 2.5 support with 6.0.1?

#280708 Reply

Loyal Water

Do you have an estimate on Spring 2.5 support?

I don’t have an estimate for you at the moment but I’ll try to get one from the management.

Is there a way to get 2.5 support with 6.0.1?

While adding Spring capabilities, just replacing the Spring libs with Spring 2.5 libs wont help. I guess other changes would have to be made as well but I’m not sure what they would be. I dont think this is possible.

#281095 Reply

Mike Suiter

Any update from management on Spring 2.5 support?

Thanks.

#281129 Reply

Loyal Water

We don’t have this one the cards at the moment. I’ll keep you posted on this topic.

#281946 Reply

Mike Suiter

Do you have a target date yet? We are starting a new Spring 2.5 project now.

Thanks.

#282041 Reply

Loyal Water

Im sorry we dont have a target date yet.

#287187 Reply

JackJ

Hello,

Any workaround for adding 2.5 to MyEclipse 6? Or any new dates? This is much anticipated

#287205 Reply

Loyal Water

JackJ,
    What version of MyEclipse are you working with? MyEclipse 6.5 supports spring 2.5.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Spring 2.5 support?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in