facebook

Subscription problem – URI has an authority component

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

cbsistemas

I’m having the same problem too
    Version: 6.0.1 GA
    Build id: 6.0.1-GA-200710

Occurs when opening a file with MyEclipse Visual JSF Designer and using CSS (<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”styles.css”>)

#279970 Reply

Loyal Water

Have you guys tried using the -clean command to clean your workspace ?
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-10280.html

Are you getting this message consistently with the same files ?

#279975 Reply

cbsistemas

the same problem with -clean

occurs with the same files and with new files using the next ilne in .jsp:
    <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”styles.css”>

#279976 Reply

Loyal Water

cbsistemas,
    Can you switch to a brand new workspace, create a new project, add a JSP file to that project with the line you pointed above and check if this issue persists.

Did you use the All in One installer or the plugin installer to setup MyEclipse ?

#279978 Reply

cbsistemas

All in One installer

With a new workspace, a new web project it’s all ok

I make a copy of my web project, and at the jsp of the copy it’s worked.

#279997 Reply

Loyal Water

So the new workspace is not giving you a problem? In that case you can import your projects from the old workspace into this new workspace and continue working.

#280385 Reply

rajeshlab

When i was importing a project into old workspace. It was not importing all files and folders. imported only 2 folders(bin,src) and 3 files ( .classpath, .project, .pom.xml) are appearing under the PROJECT.oiginally the project contains SRC folder and and 3 files ( .classpath, .project, .pom.xml) under the project. under the SRC folder MAIN directory is there but here it is not imported. All java files are located in the MAIN Folder.

how can i solve this problam? If any one know the solution, please give me replay.

I am using MyEclipse 6.0.1 version.
    I am importing a project from out of the workspace. I was done these steps.
    Select File menu ->import ->Existing Projects into Workspace ->Next->Select root directory redio button and browse where the project is located. Now appearing select the tick mark in ftp check box under the project window and click the Finish Button.
    Now this project will be appearing on the package Explorer.

#280400 Reply

Loyal Water

Is this a MyEclipse project ? Can you switch to Navigator view and check if the config files are there.

#280436 Reply

rajeshlab

I am switching to the Navigator view and check my project all config files are there. but how to run the project? I was try to run the project. it displaying a message as I ” Selection does not contain a main type ” .

#280437 Reply

rajeshlab

I am switching to the Navigator view and check my project all config files are there. but how to run the project? I was try to run the project. it displaying a message as I ” Selection does not contain a main type ” .

#280439 Reply

Loyal Water

I am switching to the Navigator view and check my project all config files are there. but how to run the project?

Can you go through this web projects quickstart doc to get an understanding of how to deploy and run web projects:-
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/documentation/quickstarts/webprojects/

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
Reply To: Subscription problem – URI has an authority component

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in