facebook

Suport for Hibernate Annotations + EJB3.

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Serma

Hi All,

Would it be possible to integrate the existing Hibernate Support to HIBERNATE ANNOTATIONS and EJB3?

—————————————
    At least the Hibernate Annotations.
    —————————————

I’m sure it is not hard to do. (the annotations)
    I’ve tried to use the provided (wizard) SessionFactory to load annotated classes with no success and no suport:
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/closed-reset-hibernateconsole-configuration-annotations/#post-262140

This integration should allow the construction of a factory with Annotated classes and HBM mapped classes just like i have in my app.

Thanks in advance,

:Luiz.

#262167 Reply

Joel

Here, Here! I agree whole heartedly.
    EJB3 support by MyEclipse is way overdue. It was promised by 5.0 and it’s still not even on the road map or even in the list of possible features to vote for on the polls.

#262211 Reply

Tim Jarvis

Some application servers such as JBOSS and SAP Netweaver Application server either just now support ejb 3.0 or have for quite a while. I have been a mostly satisfied user of MyEclipse for several years and I will hate to have to “migrate” to a different tool set… but without ejb 3.0 support soon, I may have no choice and I am sure that several MyEclipse users may find themselves in the same position

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Suport for Hibernate Annotations + EJB3.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in