facebook

6.5 not available via Pulse install?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike Suiter

On the download page for 6.5, it said also available via Pulse. Since my Eclipse environment was due for a fresh install, I decided to try Pulse. Everything installed just fine but the MyEclipse version is 6.0.1 instead of 6.5. Is 6.5 available via Pulse, and if so, how do I install it?

#286070 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Great question and we apologize for the confusion. We’ll be working through the weekend to get MyEclipse 6.5 and Blue Edition available to our Pulse users and anticipate that on Monday (6/23) we’ll have the catalog listings updated for Pulse delivery. When 6.5 does become available within Pulse you’ll be notified when you start MyEclipse that the new release is available and asked if you want Pulse to update your installation. If you’re already running MyEclipse you can manually force a check without a restart by selecting Help > Software Updates > Check for Updates…

In the future, our plan is to ensure that MyEclipse updates become available via Pulse the same day as the direct installer release.

#286255 Reply

USAC

I tried to install a few times already and Installation hangs after the License Agreement wizard, without reason.

Finally it started but failed with the following reason

Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]com.genuitec.eclipse.aspphp.core 6.5.0.zmyeclipse650200806.

Help!

#286256 Reply

USAC

FYI, I have the Eclipse(classic) installed on my machine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 6.5 not available via Pulse install?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in