facebook

Animating symbols

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Funci
    Participant

Hi all!

Is it possible to make this with jQuery mobile?
    https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/overlay-symbol-animate

I’ve tryed but without success… if it is possible please help me!

#343329 Reply

nvts

Funci,

Yes it works. Just as a quick example. I created a new Mobione project. I just put in an html container. I then copied and pasted the html and java from the link that you provided and it is running fine in the similuator. This is a crud way, but just so you know that it works.

Hope this helps.

Cheers…

#343332 Reply

Funci
    Participant

Hi NVTS,

Thx on info 🙂
    In “normal” jQuery I’ve put it in .js and it worled great. Now I am trying to make it the same thing in mobile version in custom .js
    If I don’t make it I will contact you again 😀

#343333 Reply

Funci
    Participant

@nvts wrote:

Funci,

Yes it works. Just as a quick example. I created a new Mobione project. I just put in an html container. I then copied and pasted the html and java from the link that you provided and it is running fine in the similuator. This is a crud way, but just so you know that it works.

Hope this helps.

Cheers…

Now, when you mentioned that, I’ve noticed Javascript + HTML tab… Now working also for me!

Uf… I must take a sleep 😀

Thx again nvt!

#343478 Reply

Funci
    Participant

One more question about this subject…

Will this work on iPhone when conversion to iPhone app is made?
    Now, when that is just in html don’t works on iPhone and I don’t have experiences with that type of applications…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Animating symbols

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in