facebook

Application Loader Problem, wrong mobione settings ?

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mario

hello support team,

apple says:

the icons have not the exactly pixels

and

Missing 64 bit support

Please look at the screenshot

I don´t understand that, please help me, do I have wrong settings in mobione ?

Thank you for helping me

Mario

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #352844 Reply

Hi,

“the icons have not the exactly pixels”
    Double check the icon file for this, it is the wrong size, maybe the wrong file got selected or is not scaled correctly.

“Missing 64 bit support”
    As per the message this is a warning and does not take effect until Feb 1, 2015.

As per the min iOS version error we have found this is a configuration problem on some systems. We suggest making sure you have the latest software versions (xCode and Application loader) and if it still reports this do a complete uninstall and reinstall a fresh download for both applications.

#352851 Reply

Mario

Thank you for your quick answer,

I have corrected the pixels and install the loader new:

>>>> the invalid bundle >>>> but its the same for developing and it works, the shown bundle is not the bundle I have in mobione

>>>> Missing 64-bit support >>>> the same problem

It seems not be a apple problem

Thank you for helping me

I am in Germany, now it is 5:41 pm

#352853 Reply

Hi,

Correct, neither issue is a problem on Apple’s side.
    With the 64bit warning there is nothing that can be done at this time, PhoneGap Build service did say that they will support 64-bit before the required date.

The minimum OS version is a configuration issue on some systems. The only thing was can suggest is the complete uninstall / reinstall of both xCode and Application manager. As the issue is on the uploading system there is not much help we can offer. You can see another post here with the same issue: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7696

#352862 Reply

Mario

Hi,

I have tryed it (reinstall xcode and the application loader)

>>> the same problem: ….. bundle …. and ….. 64-bit

(I can´t overwrite the bundle, it seems to be fixed)
    and now ?

What can I do ?

#352879 Reply

Hi,

As we can’t access your iTunes account to check bundle ids and all that, I think you best option would be to contact Apple Developer support. Each developer gets 2 support incidents with the account if you have not used them yet.

#352882 Reply

Mario

Hi,

the bundle is fixed forever in mobione ? I can not type another and test it ?

Do you have an answer for this problem ? Apple can not give an answer.

It would be nice getting some words about changing the bundle.

#352885 Reply

Hi,
    Yes, you can change the bundle to whatever you want, as long as it matches the id in the certificates. If it doesn’t match it may not install on devices.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Application Loader Problem, wrong mobione settings ?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in