facebook

AppStoreUpload not working

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

abhall98
    Participant

I am using the App Store Uploader at http://www.appstoreuploader.com/ to try and get my app submitted to Apple
    However I have paid my money and taken my chances but no luck
    I have been waiting for 4 weeks now and emails have gone unanswered
    Do you know if there is a problem with the service?
    What are the alternatives
    (other than buy a MAc and do it yourself ?)

#340168 Reply

Hi abhall98,

I’m contacting Kyle of appstoreuploader.com to ask what happened with your app, he might not have gotten your emails. Will follow up with you as soon as I get info from him.

#340171 Reply

Kyle

@abhall98,

I am not sure what went wrong with your upload but it sounds like there was a mix up somewhere in the process. If you could send me another WeTransfer file transfer with your .ipa file and account information I can get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible. My email address is mailto:uploads@appstoreuploader.com.

#340781 Reply

abhall98
    Participant

Sent code ipa and apple details to ‘Appstoreuploader Uploads’ <uploads@appstoreuploader.com> on Tue 2/07/2013 12:46 PM

What is the status of the App ?

#340783 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

I’ve no idea about your case, but surely you can check the status by logging into iTunes Connect. You should also get a push notification from the iTunes Connect app when it’s uploaded, right?

-1TC

#340915 Reply

Hi abhall98,

I’ve contacted Kyle and he shared with me that your issue is solved. I’m marking thread as closed. Let us know if it needs to be reopened.

#342290 Reply

abhall98
    Participant

still no success with uploading
    I am experiencing long delays in getting a response
    I have been waiting for two weeks since my last submission
    Almost 2 months overall
    I need this fixed ASAP

#342299 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I frequently consult with appstoreuploader on general itunes and applicationloader matters. We have had very good experience with his service and expertise on appstore matters. Have you contacted kyle at appstoreuploader recently to ensure that he is not stuck waiting for you to provide the key information needed to perform an app upload. He typically completes an upload within a day. Please contact him and discuss why and what actions are required to complete your app upload. As well I will ping him on this topic as he is very conscientious about following through with assignments.

#342368 Reply

abhall98
    Participant

I just received an email from apple
    They have rejected the app as there was no icon-72 included
    This is because the app is not directed to IPads but they still want it anyway

I have modified that app to include the icon-72 and reset the system
    Still only building for iPhone and iPod

Still no reply to my emails
    This appears the only way to contact them

can you look at this ASAP

#342369 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

YES!! I’m getting the “no icon-72 error” AND “unsupported architecture” error. My app doesn’t use the iPad icon, either! I also got another stupid error saying that the app version was 1.0.0, but the iTunes Connect version was 1.0.

Any insight, anyone…?

-1TC

#342370 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

Here’s the exact message: Invalid Image Path – No image found at the path referenced under key “CFBundleIcons”: icon-72.png

I’m going to try this: Select all devices, upload iPad icon, move forward, backup, select ipod and iphone only, move forward and create app. This seems to have forced Mobione to upload icon-72. Let’s see if it will upload to Apple…

#342372 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

The icon-72 message has gone away! However, still getting “unsupported architecture”. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

#342385 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

ALL: We are looking at the 72px icon requirement now and will share details asap.

#342386 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

1. The 72px icon can be worked around. You can trick the Mobione compiler into including the 72px icon into the bundle, even if it’s not used.

2. The 117px icon should apparently be 120px. This gets rid of another Uploader warning.

3. Much more disturbing is the “Unsupported Architecture” warning, which users cannot get rid of by themselves. (Mobione 2.5M1, Cordova 2.9)

-1TC

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: AppStoreUpload not working

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in