facebook

Build-Successful, but cannot import MobiOne Project well

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

FumioUeda
    Participant

I tried to import my Mobione app project to MyEclipse and to build it with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service of MyEclipse(Dec 4) Mobile on Windows7.
    I refered to the next video manual for the import and the build.
    https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/mobione-apps-myeclipse/

Console message was “Build-Successful”, but the import has not been successful, from my understanding of the project structure appearance on MyEclipse Explorer.

By the way, my app was built successfully and ad hoc-distributed using MobiOne, and been working perfect on my iPhone 5s.

So, MyEclipse(Dec 4) supposed to have some issue in it yet.

Thank you for your comment,
    ueda

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #353115 Reply

Hi,

If you did not set up the ant script to auto- refresh it could be that you just need to refresh your project structure. This can be done using the F5 key, or right click on the project and select Refresh. If it is still not there is is most likely a issue with the path.

Hope this helps

#353146 Reply

FumioUeda
    Participant

Hi support-brandon,

By manual “Refresh” in the state with a focus on project name directory in My Eclipse Explorer, M1 app seems to be imported correctly.

My next challenge is to build the app on MyEclipse.

I am struggling, what should I enter as [ID/password] kind in some steps of the video tutorial.

Is that what I have registered before or what I can decide now?
    Specifically,
        what is / was [project name, password] ?
        what is / was [profile name, password] ?
    and
        what is / was [application name, application id] ?.

Thank you for your help,
    ueda

#353147 Reply

Hi,

In the signing profile this will be the password of your key files, if you generated them with the Genuitec Key signing utility this will most likely be blank.

The project name can be what ever you want, though we suggest a format like <projectname>Builder

The application id can also be whatever you want, however, if you are updating a published app this must match the application id or bundle id of the app in the store.

Hopefully that will clear it up. If not it would help if you reference the tutorial sections (i.e. Step 3, I don’t understand the project name).

Thanks,

#353210 Reply

FumioUeda
    Participant

Hi brandon,

I’d like to make my understanding of MyEclipse correct .
    Can we register a new Provisioning Profile and its related app id by using MyEclipse, without direct use of iOS Provisioning Portal?
    Or, should we register them(a new Provisioning Profile and its related app id) at iOS Provisioning Portal, before the use of MyEclipse to build the new app ?

By the way,
    my M1 app imported to MyEclipse had an issue not to be displayed desired start screen on the mobile web simulator.
    But now, my app can be run correctly by renaming the myapp.html to the index.html.
    Another issue was text/code corruption by Japanese Character.
    Actually, a label of Spinning Wheel has corrupted and it did not respond against my swipe.
    I cleared this issue, by correcting the corrupted text in the app.html file.

Thank you for your help,
    ueda

#353211 Reply

Hi,

No, you still have to register with the iOS portal, then use those files inside MyEclispe. I always do this before MyEclipse so I have the information to enter in the config file.

It sounds like you have most the errors on your side cleaned up nicely, well done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Build-Successful, but cannot import MobiOne Project well

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in