facebook

Can HQL include using Eclipse and db4o

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ypsmag

i’m very new for using HQL, so i wanna comfirm that HQL can be using in eclipse and db4o or not….

Thanks

#256075 Reply

Haris Peco

ypsmag,

Hibernate doesn’t support db4o, but if db40 have jdbc driver it is possible make dialect.
    However hibernate have not tested with this database.
    see http://hibernate.org/80.html

Best
    Peco

#256197 Reply

ypsmag

support-snpe

for my project..they ask us to use OODBMS as my database…..n i using JSP, JavaBean and Java for the language tool….
    so didnt u know what i should do with my OODBMS….what should i use ask my Object-Oriented database?

u know what is Object-Oriented Database Management System.

and How it use in my project….my project module that i handle is called Executive Information System….

this system is use my top management to select something from the interface tat i create and retrieve wat they select and display the information in graft of chart……this is a system for top management to do decision….

so did u handle this system before… about is the language tools tat i need to use to write my proejct…

#256198 Reply

Haris Peco

I don’t sure what is reason for OODBMS request, but relational database work the best, because they have formal theory and long history.It’s best for you that use some relational database (no much important what – oracle, db2, mssql have free version or open source postgresql, mysql – or what you know best) and some ORM tools – my favorite ORM is hibernate, of course
    Some relational database have some object features, but relational database + hibernate ORM is the best combination for me.
    However, you have to decide, this is only my opinion

Best regards

#256199 Reply

ypsmag

support-snpe

for my project..they ask us to use OODBMS as my database…..n i using JSP, JavaBean and Java for the language tool….
    so didnt u know what i should do with my OODBMS….what should i use ask my Object-Oriented database?

and How it use in my project….my project module that i handle is called Executive Information System….

this system is use my top management to select something from the interface tat i create and retrieve wat they select and display the information in graft of chart……this is a system for top management to do decision….

so did u handle this system before… about is the language tools tat i need to use to write my proejct…

#256200 Reply

ypsmag

support-snpe

#256202 Reply

ypsmag

i know RDBMS but i dont know what is OODBMS…..but they insist me to use OODBMS as my database….

so how…..what is the developing tool i need to use …..can u recomment any…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Can HQL include using Eclipse and db4o

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in