facebook

Can’t find jet templates for generated Flex Actionscript

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rdennisj

In a CRUD application generated for the Flex client, I see Actionscript artifacts generated under the …./domain package. Using derby as the example database, I am referring to the Customer.as, CustomerEvent.as, Purchaseorder.as, PurchaseorderEvent.as, etc. I cannot find an associated .jet template which would create these. I ask because I would like to create additional ..Event.as files to handle some additions I am making to CrudForm generation. So:
    1. How are the ‘.as’ files generated?
    2. Is it possible to add more .jet templates that the generator would automatically recognize and use to create more .as or .mxml files?

Thank you

#314706 Reply

jkennedy

I believe these files are generated from the template flex-data-type.jet under the config directory in your customization project.

Regarding the ability to add new templates, this can be done by writing your own Eclipse plugins that contribute to our extension points for defining new “Artifacts” for the generation process. We have not yet productized this as a capability of our extension projects but if you have an interest you can reach me directly at jkennedy@skywaysoftware.com and I can give you an overview of the process. If you are not already familiar with writing Eclipse plugins there is a bit of a learning curve here.

Thanks,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Can’t find jet templates for generated Flex Actionscript

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in