facebook

Can Tutorials Be Made to Pause?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Documentation
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

webbd

This message has not been recovered.

#276183 Reply

Loyal Water

#276283 Reply

webbd

#276284 Reply

webbd

#279957 Reply

behkkk

I have a similar problem – the pause button on the tutorials on the intro page (e.g. the Java EE 5 Development flash animation) doesn’t seem to work, which makes it quite painful to try and follow through the same steps).

While there is a pause button; I can’t seem to pause the animation – I can only jump forward/backward to different stages of the intro; and I have the same problem both on my Mac and Linux boxes…

Any idea why the pause button doesn’t seem to react? Or how I might be able to pause it?

#279985 Reply

Loyal Water

behkkk,
    I’m not sure which tutorial you are referring to. Can you help me navigate to this tutorial.

#280063 Reply

behkkk

on the myeclipse homepage ( http://www.myeclipseide.com/ ) in the section ‘MyEclipse in Action’ click on Java EE 5 development.

Interestingly enough, the pause button works on the HTML Visual Designer Tour (same section on the home page). Will try the others later to see whether they would work. But just try the Java EE 5 one, and try to pause it once the first 2 or so minutes have passed.

#280275 Reply

Loyal Water

#280773 Reply

behkkk

The problem is still there – is there some more feedback on whether this will get fixed and when?

#280797 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Sorry guys, this has been asked 2 or 3 other times and unfortunately it’s a side-effect of the software we used to make *those* particular movies because of their length it’s actually a composite of 4 or so sub-movies, so pause/forward/back doesn’t work correctly. We hope to address this with future movies, but it likely won’t be corrected with those older movies.

Again I’m sorry about that, I know it can obnoxious especially if you are following along.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Can Tutorials Be Made to Pause?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in