facebook

Cleaner Ant-files

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thanks for a great tool!

I would like to see a cleaner xdoclet-build.xml. Perhaps you could give the choice to import the required jar files for building J2EE applications into the project. Now the build.xml contains static links to MyEclipse installation directory. I would like to be able to check out the project from CVS and directly build on Linux, Windows etc.. I like it when the project has no external dependencies, except the Java SDK.
    This will also help setting up a host doing nightly builds

In other projects we have stopped using XDoclet-generation when the project has matured. We put the generated source (VO, Interfaces …) in CVS and continue working on them.

#197751 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Thanks for a great tool!

You’re welcome. And thank you for the feedback with suggestions for improvement. I’ve entered this into our internal tracking system as an enhancement for our XDoclet support so we can look at providing it for a later release.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#200204 Reply

I also want to have the ability to build the project automaticly with something like anthill or CruiseControl .

The idea is to build MyEclipseIde into our continuous integration environment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Cleaner Ant-files

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in