facebook

[Closed] JTable Model problem

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Edmond Wong

Hi,

The problem is I cannot change the “Title 4” for column 4 in the Model under the Properties. Whenever I change it, and click Okay, it will still be “Title 4” in the form and the source code.
    I try to change in on the source code, but every time I save the form it will change it back to “Title 4”.

Also please reply to my other posting on Matisse/MyEclipse 5.5GA hanging during startup issue.

Thanks,

Edmond

#271428 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Edmond,
    I couldn’t reproduce this. Can you import the project I created here and see if it works for you?

Also what version of MyEclipse are you using? I’m on MyEclipse 5.5.1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #271523 Reply

Edmond Wong

Riyad,

I figured the problem is.. After changing the title field, I have to hit Enter before click the Okay button.

Thanks,

Edmond

#271524 Reply

Riyad Kalla

I’m glad it’s working now.

#278846 Reply

Hi
    I tried to create a jtable in a form.I am unable to change the row and column count.Is there any other way to do it?

thanks

#278858 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Infotech,
    You want to select the JTable in the *outline* view, otherwise clicking it in the design view will likely select the JScrollPane it’s contained in.

After you do that, go to the “model” property and hit the “…” button. You can adjust all that stuff from there:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #278887 Reply

Thanks for the reply..
    I have an another question.I am creating a jtable outside initcomponents..now i need to add the jtable in a panel which is initalized inside initcomponents? please let me know if there a way to do it..

thanks

#278898 Reply

i figured it out..thanks for the help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: [Closed] JTable Model problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in