facebook

[Closed] Missing JComboBoxModelEditor

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gergog

Hi,

I am just trying to add a new Combobox to my form. That’s ok. But when i trying to edit its model to fill up some predefined value i don’t find the ComboboxModelEditor. Editor always pops up from the property panel in Form Connection mode and i canNOT select the COmboboxModelEditor mode as it is not in the drop-down list.

While in another combobox (right next to this one), which has been added to do form some time ago, i can choose the ComboboxModelEditor.

I compared all the properties, but i found NO differencies.

Has someone faced this problem before? How can i reach the ModelEditor?

Thanks,
    Gergo

#265475 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Gergo,
    Would you be able to reproduce this problem in a small project that you could send to me for testing? (support@genuitec.com ATTN Riyad, with a link to this post for reference)

#270122 Reply

Chris Kujawa

Hello. I am relatively new to MyEclipse, but I must say I love it…to the point where I use it both at work AND at home. I am trying to add a combobox to a project using Matisse and am experiencing the same problem as above. I’ve tried adding several different comboboxes, but never see anything but the “Form Connection” option when I try to edit the model (I’ve attached a screenshot). I will also try generating a small project so you can test if desired.

Thanks!

Chris

” alt=””>

#270125 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Chris,
    First let me thank you for your support. Secondly, very strange issue indeed.

We are on the cusp of releasing 5.5 GA this evening, would you be able to wait for 5.5 GA, downloda the All in One installer, install it to a brand new directory and then fire it up and open your existing workspace and keep working to see if the problem persists?

NOTE: We have a slick new Quick Installer in the product that will prompt you to install new features immediately, M4M should be listed in there after you start up.

#270337 Reply

Chris Kujawa

That resolved the problem:). I like the installer too…I clicked on the form and BANG!

Thank you!

#270343 Reply

Riyad Kalla

That’s excellent, thank you for letting us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: [Closed] Missing JComboBoxModelEditor

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in