facebook

[Closed] Problems with Oracle and hibernate mapping

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jkarthaus

Hello

I get a error when i want to generate a Hibernate Mapping with MyEclipse 4.1

When i generate the Mapping with 4.0 everything is fine (with the same configuration same Driver, same Database …)

This is the Error :

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not get list of tables from database. Probably a JDBC driver problem. 
    Configured schema:MIG60
    Configured catalog:null
    Available schemas:
      DBSNMP
      INFO60
      MIG60
      OUTLN
      PENTA
      PSI
      RMAN
      SYS
      SYSTEM
    Available catalogs:

at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.handledNonSpecificException(SQLStateConverter.java:91)
        at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:79)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.dialect.JDBCMetaDataDialect$1.handleSQLException(JDBCMetaDataDialect.java:86)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.dialect.ResultSetIterator.next(ResultSetIterator.java:50)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader.processTables(JDBCReader.java:400)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader.readDatabaseSchema(JDBCReader.java:65)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration$1.readDatabaseSchema(MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration.java:102)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinder.readFromDatabase(JDBCBinder.java:87)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration.readFromJDBC(MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration.java:129)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob$5.execute(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:405)
        at org.hibernate.console.execution.DefaultExecutionContext.execute(DefaultExecutionContext.java:35)
        at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.execute(ConsoleConfiguration.java:68)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.buildConfiguration(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:400)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.run(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:266)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Ungültiger Spaltenname
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:169)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:211)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:274)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.get_column_index(OracleStatement.java:4541)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.findColumn(OracleResultSetImpl.java:666)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet.getString(OracleResultSet.java:1374)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.dialect.JDBCMetaDataDialect$1.convertRow(JDBCMetaDataDialect.java:79)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.dialect.ResultSetIterator.next(ResultSetIterator.java:47)
        ... 11 more

Can someone give me any suggestions ?

#247867 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Please upgrade to 4.1.1 and try again if you haven’t already, there were a lot of bug fixes in the DB explorer in 4.1.1

#247871 Reply

Haris Peco

jkarthaus ,

What mean ‘Ungültiger Spaltenname ‘ , please ?

Best

#247879 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Hi,

You’re probably using an older version of the Oracle JDBC drivers which are incompatible with our newer tools (possibly classes12.jar).
    If you upgrade to the latest Oracle JDBC driver (ojdbc14.jar), it should work. The oracle drivers are backward compatible, so you should not have a problem.

Best,
    Brian.

#248123 Reply

jkarthaus

In my first Post I tried with the “Classes12.jar” JDBC Driver.

So I tried the new Driver ojdbc14.jar and it works

Thank you for Answers !

BTH : ‘Ungültiger Spaltenname ‘ (German) means -> invalid Colname -> Sorry i forgot to translate

#248124 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Glad to hear it’s working now.

Best,
    Brian.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: [Closed] Problems with Oracle and hibernate mapping

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in