facebook

[Closed] Reset HibernateConsole configuration / Annotations

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Serma

Hi, good day!

I just started using MyEclipse.
    I’m using a bundle with ME 5.1+Eclipse 3.2.1.
    I imported my old project and added some hibernate capabilities to it.
    The idea behind it was to be able to config the HibernateConsole.
    Well since i was using JbossIDE i thought it ‘d be pretty much like it.
    But it is not. It cannot configure a sessionFactory from a xml configuration file declaring some classes containing ANNOTATIONS.
    So, my workaround was to create the ME provided factory (wizard) and change the line where Configuration instantiation happens.
    I created the session factory through the ME wizard and edited the .myhibernateETC writing the FQCN of the sessionFactory class.
    ok. It seams the ME CAN’T PROCESS AN EDITION TO IT’S INITIAL CONFIGURATION IN HIBERNATE CONSOLE ?!!?

————————————————————————————-
    How do I reset the initial configuration or remove the HibernateCapabilities to try configuring again? How can I alter the initial configuration to make it process annotated classes?
    ————————————————————————————-

The error it points out at the creation time is: “An AnnotationConfiguration instance is required to use <class=”my annotated class” / >”
    So, it is not recognizing my alterations to the initial configuration.

In the HibernateConsoleFactory class the only line changed was this one:

private static Configuration configuration = new AnnotationConfiguration();

In the .myhibernateXYZ i changed this line: sessionFactoryName=z.x.xa.dao.factory.HibernateConsoleFactory

Tnx in advance,

:Luiz.

#262096 Reply

Haris Peco

Luiz,

Hibernate Console is concept from JBossIDE/HIbernate Tools>MyEclipse doesn’t use Hibernate Console.
    MyEclipse doesn’t support EJB3 and annotations for now.
    You can use annotations, but you have to add needed libraries (annotations libraries, compatible hibernate distribution etc), make session factory (you made correct changes).
    However, MyEclipse will not help you with annotations specific features in this release

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I hope that we will add ejb3/annotations support soon

Regards,

#262127 Reply

Serma

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

Is there any RFE service where I can request this feature?

Is there any issue if i want to install the jBossIDE to facilitate my work in this matter?
    I really need to keep using the annotated classes for now.

Cheers,

:Luiz.Decaro.

#262140 Reply

Haris Peco

Luiz,

You can post to forum http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewforum-f-7.html .

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: [Closed] Reset HibernateConsole configuration / Annotations

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in