facebook

[Closed] SQL Server 2000 and Tomcat "Waiting for localh

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bradm

I posted this under another topic and got no response, so I’m going to try here.

‘ve deliberately added an error to the connection string to my SQLServer db, to make sure that something happens inside of the catch block. The method that I want to fire in that catch block tests out fine.

The problem is when I browse to the app on my local Tomcat. The browser simply sits forever with a “Waiting for localhost…” message. No error is ever thrown. But, in MyEclipse, a window appears with the title <init>, and the following message is displayed in red letters:

“Source not found for TDSConnection.<init>(String, String, BaseExceptions) line: not available”

I don’t even know where to begin here… Any help appreciated!

#239332 Reply

Riyad Kalla

First things first, go to your Debug perspective and switch to the Breakpoinst tab, do you have any there? Right click and Remove All, then try your page again.

As far as a popup is concerned, can you post a screenshot? We are stumped.

#239405 Reply

bradm

That was it: phantom breakpoints that got set who knows how… This happened to me once before and you offered the same suggestion: I should have remembered to check this. (I can’t help but wonder how they get set, though it’s probably due to an accidental click while distracted…)

#239406 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Glad that did the trick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: [Closed] SQL Server 2000 and Tomcat "Waiting for localh

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in