facebook

[Closed] Web Designer’s UI Palette only includes HTML

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

busyline

I can’t find the Struts-Basic,Struts-Form,JSF-Basic,JSF-Form after I add struts, JSF capibilities.

#263310 Reply

Riyad Kalla

What is the name of the file you are opening? Does it have a .jsp extension?

Also if you right-click on the file and go to Open With, what editor is marked as the default?

#263357 Reply

busyline

Thank for your response. I’m sure that I open with MyEclipse Visual Jsp Designer. And now it is worse than ever. I can’t open with MyEclipse Visual Jsp Designer. It shows me the error that “Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: Widget is disposed”.

#263358 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This sounds like an installation problem at this point. I would strong encourage you to go to our download section, and download the Windows All-In-One installer.

Run the installer and install to a brand new directory. Then run the new installation and point it at you existing workspace, you should be all set then.

#263526 Reply

busyline

Thank you. I’v solved by your direction. I download the all in one and re-install it in an another folder.It’s really installation problem.:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: [Closed] Web Designer’s UI Palette only includes HTML

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in