facebook

Collaboration 8.5M2 update on 4 preferences keeps saying …

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gcstang

After joining in the collaboration via the Invitation ID, I accomplish the updates and afterwards I still have 4 preferences that need to be updated they are:

org.eclipse.ui.ide
    org.eclipse.jdt.core
    org.eclipse.jdt.ui
    org.eclipse.ui.workbench

I click Apply and the motions are all done of applying the updates, a refresh happens via the Collaboration screen and voila they’re back again saying Apply 4 changes.

I’ve tried it so the account being used has admin access to update the profile and also where it doesn’t.

I’ve also tried deleting the Profile directory and the “C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Genuitec” directory, restarting Eclipse setting up with the Invite again and still the same issue.

Using:
    Eclipse 8.5M2
    Windows 7 64bit
    Plugins are : FileSync and Subversion

#306720 Reply

support-joy

gcstang,

I am sorry but currently we don’t provide official support for x64 bit on Windows OS.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

#306729 Reply

gcstang

@support-joy wrote:

gcstang,

I am sorry but currently we don’t provide official support for x64 bit on Windows OS.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Even if I’m using a 32bit JDK and MyEclipse?

When will 64bit be supported? This was promised back in version 7.5?

I and my company have been using this product for many years and many of our new systems are moving to 64bit operating systems.

#306743 Reply

support-joy

gcstang,,

Adding 64bit support for Windows on MyEclipse is a management decision. I am sorry I do not have any dates yet.

#307269 Reply

support-joy

Correction –

ME / Blue works with Windows 64 bit. We do not have a dedicated 64 bit build yet (something that would run with the 64 bit build of Eclipse), however – the 32 bit version of MyEclipse will work fine on Windows 64. A dedicated 64 bit build is in the works, but not available at this time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Collaboration 8.5M2 update on 4 preferences keeps saying …

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in