facebook

connectivity through ms sql server2000

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello
    i am using myeclipse 4.1.when i insert the value through form it gives me the error:com.microsoft.jdbc.SqlServerDriver not found why?.i have included all the three jar files.msutil.jar,msbase.jar,mssqlserver.jar are included.
    myeclipse>preferences>driver>driverjar.
    using myeclipse i connect the database and make a table in msqlserver 2000.the connection is established.but inserting a value through jsp code the error will displayed.pl tell me.

thank
    krishna

#260969 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Moving to OT > Soft Dev

Krishna,
    You need to include the driver in your application server classpath. This can be done from the connector you are using, under it use the “Path” Settings.

#261054 Reply

hello sir
    i send a mail to you the problem for insert the value through jsp coding.but there is a error:com.microsoft.jdbc.SqlServerDrive.

CODING IS:
    Class.forName(“com.microsoft.jdbc.SqlServerDriver”);
    Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection(url,”username”,”password”);
    then finally inserting the value through sql.
    but u say that you need to include the driver in your application server classpath.this can be done from the connector you are using under it use the path setting but how can i do it?in tomcat 5.0.
    i am confused,pl send me the reply for full details.

thanks lot
    krishna

#261065 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Krishna,
    Go to Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Application Servers, then select the Application Server you are using, then click “Paths” under the Application Server name, and click “Add” to the first box, then add your SQL Server Drivers to the classpath. Now restart the App Server. It should be able to find the classes now when it runs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: connectivity through ms sql server2000

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in