facebook

Cordova 2.9.1 not longer allowed in Google Play Store

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

StefanCanepa

Hello

I received a message from Gooogle, that my app which is in Google Play Store is a big problem with the cordova Version. Mobione only support Cordova 2.9.1 actually, i cant build my app with Cordova 3.2 because everytime when i try cames a error message, that i cant connect to your server, but with Cordova 2.9.1 it works.

Problem is, that Google will not longer stay apps in her store with this cordova Version which you supportet with Mobione 2.6.3. Google send a mail to me and say to me that i shout update my cordova version on 3.5.1 as soon as possilble. If i will not do that, gooogle will delete my App from the Google Play Store.. Can you help me??

Best Regards

Original E-Mail from Google:
    This is a notification that your petric.tv_deutschland, is built on a version of Apache Cordova that contains security vulnerabilities. This includes a high severity cross-application scripting (XAS) vulnerability. Under certain circumstances, vulnerable apps could be remotely exploited to steal sensitive information, such as user login credentials.

You should upgrade to Apache Cordova 3.5.1 or higher as soon as possible. For more information about the vulnerabilities, and for guidance on upgrading Apache Cordova, please see http://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2014/08/04/android-351.html.

Please note, applications with vulnerabilities that expose users to risk of compromise may be considered “dangerous products” and subject to removal from Google Play.

Regards,

Google Play Team

©2014 Google Inc.
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important issues relating to your Google Play account.

#352221 Reply

Philip!!!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Cordova 2.9.1 not longer allowed in Google Play Store

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in