facebook

create a form……How?

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Guys, can you help me on this
    “How to create a form…?” (Step by step or any link in this forum)
    Sample files (.apk) was created from mobione will help alots

Thanks guys

#352556 Reply

Hi,

Can you be a little more specific. What are you trying to create a form for? There is actually a check box in the screens properties to mark it as a form.

You can also see this post: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1147

#352558 Reply

Thanks for quick respond
    I would like to create a SUPPLY ORDER (Use in Warehouse)

1. Title of the form (Ex: SUPPLY ORDER..)
    2. Person name / Date / Building
    3. Item 1 / Qty
    4. Item 2 / Qty
    And on, on….
    5. Then click Submit (the form will email to Supervisor)

Thats sample (But I have a hard time to do that)

Thanks

#352559 Reply

Hi,

You have two choice. One is to use a form that sends information directly to the user, like the online contact forms. This will require a backend service like PHP. So, you will need to know some PHP or find a script you can use.

Your second choice is to use the default email application. This is a bit easier and can be better depending on your needs, but requires a bit more from the end user.
    To do this one create your form in Mobione, and check the box that says form and set the Form Action type to Email.
    After that right below will be a Email Message property. You can open this and set the properties for the email. These is an Insert Var button you can use to grab things like textbox information and place that into the email. So you can actually design a pretty advanced form without having to learn PHP.

Hopefully this helps you.

#352560 Reply

There is step by step? (In mobione)
    I may choose option 2 (must easy and give me sometime to think for next new form)

Thanks

#352569 Reply

Hi,

try this one, it talks about a multipage form (which some might like) but your main focus will be on part three which will explain what I talked about and has some screen shots.

#352577 Reply

Which one is this, I don’t see anything (link…?)
    Thanks

#352578 Reply
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: create a form……How?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in