facebook

Create Hibernate Mapping – No Result

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

medic

Good day.

Working with build 20051103-4.1-Milestone1 i have the problem where when i right a table, select “create hibernate mapping” and fill in my paramemeters i get nothing generated. I selected Use Java Types.

Complete Scenario:

I updated my MYSQL database to change the name of a row. I then tried to ‘update’ the java classes but the changes were not in the class so i deleted the classes, mapping files and removed the entires hibernate.cfg.xml. Ever since then i cannot generate classes in the project. I get no classes, mappings or entries in the cfg.xml file.

I have looked in the .log in my workspace, there is no exception being thrown.

Sincerely,

Marc Arndt

#242602 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Marc,

The fact that nothing is happening AND no exceptions are being thrown is very odd.

Though this should not be a problem, can you go to the MyEclipse-HIbernate page in project properties and select your new config file so that it’s registered with MyEclipse? (Only necessary if you’ve changed the name / location of your config file).

Did you try refreshing the connection in the DB Explorer or simply closing the connection and reconnecting – can you see the tables and the columns in the database? Try “Create Hibenrate Mappings” now.

Perhaps you’re looking at the wrong log file, there is also more information we require see this thread: Posting Guidelines

Best,
    Brian.

P.S: 4.1M2 will be released with a revamed maping wizard – it should be out in a few days.

#242967 Reply

Daniel Kohl

Hi,

i’ve the same problems. I don’t get any error messages, but when i go to the Project properties i get an error dialog displaying:

“The currently displayed page contains invalid values”

Greets

#242969 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Daniel,

I really need all the information requested here: Posting Guidelines to be able to diagnose your problem further.

Best,
    Brian.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Create Hibernate Mapping – No Result

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in