facebook

Date for ME 7.5?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Steve Prior

Maybe it’s just the way I read it, but the MyEclipse Blog sounded to me like MyEclipse 7.5 was going to be released on “Genuitec’s 8th birthday on June 9”, but I notice that didn’t happen. Did I misinterpret the blog? Any idea for the real date?

#299243 Reply

support-joy

sprior,

You are right, it was tentatively scheduled for Jun 9th, but got delayed. It is slated for release this weekend.

#299301 Reply

Curt King
    Participant

When I start ME, the Dashboard window is offering me an upgrade to 7.5. Is this the GA release of 7.5, or is it a milestone/release candidate?

Thanks,
    Curt

#299303 Reply

support-joy

Curt,

Please don’t install ME7.5 upgrade from dashboard. There are couple of users facing issues upgrading ME7.1.1 to ME7.5. I have asked the dev team members to look into this issue. Please wait for me to revert back to you. ME7.5 GA release was slated for this weekend. I will get back to you on this. Sorry for the inconvinience.

#299311 Reply

Curt King
    Participant

No problem, Joy. I’m sure it will be worth the wait!

Thanks,
    Curt

#299371 Reply

Steve Prior

Nothing new on the download page and we’re running out of weekend…

#299386 Reply

support-joy

Curt and sprior,

We had experienced a system hickup when we rolled out the 7.5 udpate late night around 1am on 12th and broke the server-side records of the updates and that’s why they were seeing the errors .We fixed it, so now all should be correct and the 7.5.0 updates are going out smoothly.

Curt, yes the upgrade is to ME7.5 GA. You should be able to upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.5 GA.

Let me know how things goes. Thank you for your patience.

#299407 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Guys what’s up on the Update Site is the GA 7.5 release — we are just trying to fix the Mac Update site right now and get the installers vetted, but for Linux/Windows users, you’re ready to rock and roll.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Date for ME 7.5?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in