facebook

Enable Default Data Tools Data View

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

idfbins

I have installed the Crystal Reports plugin into MyEclipse this plugin requires the default data view and does not work with the MyEclipse Database explorer. How can I enable the Data Tools data view in MyEclipse?

#285014 Reply

Loyal Water

I’m not sure what view you are referring to over here but you can go to Windows > Show View > Other and search for the view.

#285016 Reply

idfbins

MyEclipse hides the Data Tools platform views and substitutes its own. The problem with this is that some plug-ins such as Crystal Reports rely on these views. I found that I had to go to Help-> General-> Capabilities and turn it on. Unfortunately, with MyEclipse 6.0 we can’t get Crystal Reports to work. I am beginning to wonder if MyEclipse is really worth the trouble anymore since it has a hard time working with this and other plugins.

#297887 Reply

ssaeed84

Hi All,,,
    Please I’m facing a problem about integrate Crystal report with my Eclipse 7.1.1 Blue….
    I don’t know what to do…… please help me….

Any help will be appreciated ….

#297949 Reply

Loyal Water

Please I’m facing a problem about integrate Crystal report with my Eclipse 7.1.1 Blue….
    I don’t know what to do…… please help me….

Crystal Reports is not supported with MyEclipse. You will have to work with MyEclipse Reports.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Enable Default Data Tools Data View

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in