facebook

Error creating bean

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Services
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

exlipzSnx7

Hi, by using Spring MVC with hibernate… i get the following error

Error creating bean with name 'postProfileService' 
    defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-service.xml]: 

Cannot create inner bean 'com.jobpost.postprofile.PostProfileService#1537060' while setting bean property 'target'; 
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: 

Error creating bean with name 'com.jobpost.postprofile.PostProfileService#1537060' 
    defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-service.xml]: Error setting property values; 

My xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans-2.0.dtd">

<beans>

<bean id="txProxyTemplate" abstract="true" class="org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="transactionManager"><ref bean="transactionManager"/></property>
        <property name="transactionAttributes">
          <props>
            <prop key="save*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
            <prop key="add*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
            <prop key="remove*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
          </props>
        </property>
      </bean>

<bean id="postProfileService" parent="txProxyTemplate">
        <property name="target">
          <bean class="com.jobpost.postprofile.PostProfileService">
            <property name="postProfilesDao"> <ref bean="PostProfilesDAO" /></property></bean>
        </property>
      </bean>

</beans>

Thanx in advance

#290453 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste the information here for me so that I can get this issue checked on the same configuration.

Also, could you list to steps you followed before you ran into this error.

#290498 Reply

exlipzSnx7

@support-nipun wrote:

Can you go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste the information here for me so that I can get this issue checked on the same configuration.

Also, could you list to steps you followed before you ran into this error.

To solve the problem i had to create my DAO as an interface then use its implementation to define it … this may have something to do with AOP proxy in springs i think ? still learning so not sure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Error creating bean

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in