facebook

Facelets – Get isCurrentValue Warning

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amattas

Using this code I get isCurrentValue warning in ide for user0

<h:dataTable border="1" value="#{UserMgr.allUsers}" var="user0" style="width: 80%">
                                <h:column id="username"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                value="User Name"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="#{user0.username}"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="firstname"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="First Name"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="#{user0.firstname}"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="lastname"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="Last Name"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="#{user0.lastname}"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="email"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="E-mail Address"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="#{user0.email}"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="enabled"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="Enabled"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="Y/N"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="lastlogin"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="Last Login"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="Last Login"></h:outputText></h:column>

<h:column id="failures"> <f:facet name="header"> <h:outputText
                                    value="Failures"></h:outputText> </f:facet> <h:outputText value="###"></h:outputText></h:column>
                            </h:dataTable>
    #274380 Reply

Riyad Kalla

amattas,
    I was able to reproduce this problem when the class I tried to use in the EL expressions was not property defined in the faces-config.xml file as a mangaged bean, as soon as I fixed that and rebuilt the project those issues cleared up.

Attached is my example project.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Facelets – Get isCurrentValue Warning

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in