facebook

GA 3.8.1 JSP Editor Problem

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tleung

Hi,

I have been using GA 3.8.1 release for the last month or so and having a lot of problems with the JSP editor. For some reason, whenever I open a JSP page, Eclipse appears to go into an infinite loop and hangs. Any one has a fix for this? I also notice that one very useful feature (JSP reformatting) that was in the 3.8.0Beta2 release is not in the 3.8.x GA release. Will it be available in the future release?

I am getting an impression that the final GA release was make available in a rush due to the number of problems I am having. I am perfectly happy to wait a few more weeks or a month if the quality of the release is less buggy.

Thanks,
    Tat

#214610 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Tat,

To address some of the issues with 3.8.1, we issued a quick fix to it that is available here:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-3515.html
    I think you’ll find that the fixes it includes will address the problems you’re experiencing.

For 3.8.2 and later, we’ve put in a ton of changes to our process that will ensure that we don’t have an experience similar to the problems encountered with 3.8.0. Sorry for the inconvenience while we improve things.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: GA 3.8.1 JSP Editor Problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in