facebook

Generate POJO From DB Table Error

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mattcampbell

Hello i’ve been trying to use this functionality for a few days and i cant get it to work.

I start out by opening up a database connection and clicking on the table i want to create the pojo for.
    I click Create Hibernate Mapping, and only select “Java Data Object (POJO <> DB Table)”.
    I fill in the Persistence Class , Java src folder, and java package.
    I click finish and i receive an error.

An internal error occurred during: “Generating Artifacts”.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path must include project and resource name: /
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:60)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.newResource(Workspace.java:1560)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Container.getFile(Container.java:125)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HibernateUtils.getConfigFile(HibernateUtils.java:311)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HTUtils.getConsoleConfiguration(HTUtils.java:165)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.util.HTUtils.getConsoleConfiguration(HTUtils.java:154)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.run(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:198)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 4.1.1 GA
    Build id: 20060228-4.1.1-GA

Eclipse SDK
    Version 3.1.1
    Build id: M20050929-0840

I’m using Hibernate 3.0.
    The database is oracle

#249926 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Looks like some issue with your project path. Where are you trying to generate the POJOs to? From the error it looks like the root of your project, is that correct?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Generate POJO From DB Table Error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in