facebook

Generating hbm file from hiberate reverse engineering proces

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shravaniam

hai freinds
    i am using oracle 8i as database after connecting to database from eclipse ide i can view the tables and also perform queries on that but when i wnat to generate hbm file,pojo class,dao class an eroor occured like
    A pop window came like THE SELECTED PACKAGE MIGHT CONTAIN FILES TAHT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN BY ARTI CRAFT GENERATION” and if i press ok

another pop up window came “AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURED WHILE GENERATING ARTICRAFTS” AND so no pojo class, hbm filwe is generated……..
    please help me to solve this issueeeee

#268177 Reply

Haris Peco

Could you please you post error log (Window>Preferences>Show View>Other>PDE Runtime> Error Log View)

The most Oracle problems is caused with JDBC driver. You cant try latets JDBC driver form http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/index.html

Regards,

#268224 Reply

shravaniam

these are the errors i got
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDatabaseMetaData.supportsResultSetType(I)Z
    at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:80)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Configuration.java:1877)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration.readFromJDBC(MEJDBCMetaDataConfiguration.java:73)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob$6.execute(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:529)
    at org.hibernate.console.execution.DefaultExecutionContext.execute(DefaultExecutionContext.java:35)
    at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.execute(ConsoleConfiguration.java:72)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.buildConfiguration(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:524)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate.wizards.GenerateArtifactsJob.run(GenerateArtifactsJob.java:296)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)

#268226 Reply

Haris Peco

have yoy tried newer jdbc driver ?

#268227 Reply

shravaniam

yes i have tried with oracle 9i but same error

#268228 Reply

Haris Peco

What is your MyEclipse version ?
    Could you browse tables in Db Explorer ?

#268385 Reply

shravaniam

my eclipse version is 5.1.1 GA and i could connect to oracle data base and also i can browse the tables in the oracle!

#268411 Reply

Haris Peco

It looks as jdbc driver problem from your log.
    Could you send some ddl (create table) commands for some table what throws exception in generate process ?

Thanks,

#268627 Reply

shravaniam

if i try to write any ddl command i am getting error i think the path is not set properly……. or else it may be the problem of the driver……. i will try to use oraclre 10 g driver…… and sent u the response……….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Generating hbm file from hiberate reverse engineering proces

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in