facebook

Generating just POJO’s after changing a .hbm.xml?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

UDC

This message has not been recovered.

#255524 Reply

Haris Peco

Ryan

Right click on hbm.xml file and call MyEclipse-Generate POJO
    Your project need hibernate capabilities

Best regards

#255526 Reply

UDC

My project has hibernate capabilities, but when I right click on a .hbm.xml file, under myeclipse, I only see “Open in Explorer”, “Send to mail recipient”. “run validation”. or “format document”.

Seems myeclipse isn’t recognizing this as a hibernate mapping file? Thoughts?

#255527 Reply

Haris Peco

Ryan ,

Please, check in project’s properties Builders if project have HibernateBuilder
    If yes, then you have misconfigured content type for hbm.xml
    Check in Windows-Properties-General-Content type-Text-XML if exists ‘MyEclipse Hibernate Mapping File’

Thanks

#255553 Reply

UDC

Ok, thank you for the help, I found the issue. I had the Hibernate Tools also installed. Once I removed it, the generate pojo option became available.

Now, is there a way to also generate the DAO selectively? Obviously if I change the mapping file to use a different class name, I need to re-generate the DAO objects as well.

Thanks!

#255556 Reply

Haris Peco

Ryan,

Unfortunately no in this moment.We will probably add this features later.Sorry

Thanks

#255559 Reply

UDC

Is there anyway to change a table name and column names with the MyEclipse Hibernate plugin?

#255560 Reply

Haris Peco

Ryan,

If you think on table and column name in database, answer is no – some database haven’t this features at all
    However, you can change class/property name in the third page of mapping wizard

Best

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Generating just POJO’s after changing a .hbm.xml?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in