facebook

Hibernate

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lbee

I am using myEclipse 3.8.4
    I have a web project in which I am including a jar file from another web project so I can use a look up on one of its classes to return all of the employees from my database but hibernate gives me the following error:

WARN net.sf.hibernate.hql.QueryTranslator – no persistent classes found for query class: from employee in class edu.us.employee.hibernate.Employee

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

#227043 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Did you actually include the JAR in the WEB-INF/lib directory of the web project or did you simply add it to the build path? If you added it to the build path, did you be sure to setup the deployment rules correctly for handling externally references JARs? And did you make sure to “Export” the JAR from the project that contains it?

#227047 Reply

lbee

Thanks for the reply.

I added my jar file to the build path of the web project and under preferences in MyEclipse I have the web Project deployment setting set to “Jar dependent Java project output and place in lib directory” and have the check box checked for “jars on web project build-path” I have actually played around with all the options.

I did export the jar from the project that it is going into. But still to no avail.

Thanks,

#227048 Reply

Riyad Kalla

I did export the jar from the project that it is going into

You need to export the JAR from the project it is from, not the one you are using it in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Hibernate

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in