facebook

Hibernate 3.2 Annotations not in Add Hibernate Capabilities

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kbottner

I am trying to add Hibernate capabilities using the standard MyEclipse “Add Hibernate Capabilities” feature and the Hibernate annotations libraries are not in the core the advanced and do not have their own category. How can I add the Hibernate annotations capabilities into the project then?

We have always done Hibernate projects manually and recently we have started to try to use the built in capabilities instead of us having to do the configuration manually but it appears that MyEclipse does not support Hibernate annotations, is this correct? If not then is there some way we can add another category option to the “Add Hibernate Capabilities” that has the annotation libraries?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

#281065 Reply

Loyal Water

Hibernate annotations are not supported yet. You can create a new user library with the annotation libraries and then add the user library to your project after adding Hibernate capabilities to the project.

#281079 Reply

kbottner

@support-nipun wrote:

Hibernate annotations are not supported yet. You can create a new user library with the annotation libraries and then add the user library to your project after adding Hibernate capabilities to the project.

Hibernate annotations are not supported yet.

Will this be appearing in the next update?

Keith

#281132 Reply

Loyal Water

Keith,
    We are considering it but we don’t have a confirmation yet. I’ll keep you posted on this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Hibernate 3.2 Annotations not in Add Hibernate Capabilities

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in