facebook

Hibernate Editor, Hibernate Result and SQL Editor view

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

everbright

Hi,

I’m using MyEclipse 4.0.3 GA, and it’s been great so far 🙂

Am just idly browsing through some of the views MyEclipse provides which I’ve never had a chance to explore.

Found the Hibernate Editor and Hibernate Results view which doesn’t seem to do anything at all. Are these “in progress”, or am I missing some configuration somewhere?

Also, I think I’m blind, but I can’t seem to find the SQL Editor view anywhere? Where can I find this view?

Thanks!

#240929 Reply

Brian Fernandes

everbright,

Glad you’re having a good time 🙂

With 4.0.3, we have a hibernate configuration file editor – if you’re editing an xml with a <hibernate-configuration> root element, this editor can/will be used.
    We do not have a specialized editor for hibernate mapping files, but some functionality is coming in that direction in ME 4.1m1 and will firm up through 4.1GA.

We do not have a Hibernate Results view in 4.0.3 – perhaps you’re mistaking it with the SQL Results view – or you have some other plugins installed?

The SQL Editor is an Editor, not a view :). If you open any file with the SQL extension, the SQL editor will be used. You can also bring this editor up by opening a connection to your database and choosing “New SQL Editor” from the connections context menu.

Best,
    Brian.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Hibernate Editor, Hibernate Result and SQL Editor view

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in