facebook

Hibernate reverse engineering – no response

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rhdata

I was able to reverse engineer (several times) some tables on an Oracle 10g database. I added two new tables to the database and I am now not able to reverse engineer any more tables from that schema into my project. I have not attempted to reveng any other tables from any other connections …yet.

Symptoms – nothing … no screen pop-up. If I attempt a JPA or EJB3 reveng I do get the corresponding wizard. Has anyone seen something like this before?

Thank you.

#284340 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you switch to a new workspace (File > Switch Workspace > Temp) and try rev engineering again. Does it work ?

#284345 Reply

rhdata

Reverse engineering to another workspace does work. Any suggestions regarding how to adjust / investigate the problem in the original workspace? I would prefer to get some sort of error message rather than no response at all. 🙂

Suggestions about fixing the existing project / workspace are much appreciated.

Thank you.

#284352 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you try cleaning your workspace using the -clean command. Does that fix the issue /
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/troubleshoot-using-the-clean-command-line-argument/

You can look for errors under the <workspace>/.metadata/.log file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Hibernate reverse engineering – no response

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in