facebook

Hibernate3

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

What are ME’s support plans for Hibernate3?

#226285 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Nothing official yet.

#226518 Reply

jason poley

anytime soon?
    please

-jpoley

#226522 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Please consult the almighty roadmap: http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-6.html

If what you seek is not there, I encourage you to meditate on the subject 😉

#226536 Reply

jason poley

this roadmap has nothing on hibernate 3 support, so why did you refer me there?

#226547 Reply

Riyad Kalla

There is no official plan for this yet, please be patient.

#228126 Reply

Jeff

Support for Hibernate 3.0 would really be appreciated…

#229532 Reply

James Norris

I too would really appreciate getting support for H3 in ASAP. I just bought licenses for 3 developers but we won’t be using the tool for much of anything until the IDE supports H3.

#229533 Reply

Riyad Kalla

but we won’t be using the tool for much of anything until the IDE supports H3.

I assure you, the tool does much more than just hibernate 😀

#230822 Reply

It may be all giggles and smiles to the *allimportant* moderator.

Or may be it is just me – buit jnorris already paid for his licences and if these replies are any indication of the general attitude – I will have to think twice.

I am starting a new project and that is where your tool would seem most usefull – and yes for mee too hibernate is important.

Please rethink the your answers, get some answers, ask somebody, at any rate – do something less dismissive.

Please.

#230823 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Hibernate 3 was reprioritized (based on user demand) and will be included in our Milestone 2 build.

Our users have always been #1 and will always be #1 to us, no “almightyness” intended in the above post.

#230854 Reply

Robert Baty

Will XDoclet2 support be part of the Milestone 2 release since it seems you are including Hibernate3 with it now? Or at the very least support a 3.0 DTD generation from XDoclet1.

#230880 Reply

Riyad Kalla

We are looking at doing a refresh to XDoclet to 1.2.3 (IIRC) but we don’t have immediate plans for including XDOclet 2 support. Last time I checked it was still in nightly build form with no stable release… is this still the case? (anybody know?)

#230987 Reply

Robert Baty

Looks like there is a post on the Hibernate site here
    http://www.hibernate.org/284.html
    for support for XDoclet2 with Hibernate3 through an ANT file.

#231194 Reply

James Norris

Since I was mentioned above I just wanted to say that as support-rkalla pointed out there is much more to ME than just Hibernate. In fact, I can’t think of another product that provides as much value for the cost than ME does. My project just doesn’t have a need for the other features at this time, although we will be using ME shortly for a web app. Can’t wait until until a stable release of both 3.1 and ME are available!

In the meantime, keep up the great work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Hibernate3

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in