facebook

How do I clear HQL editor cache?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

awebpro

Hi,

I created a basic database schema, a simple java project and then reverse engineered the tables into the project.

I popped up the HQL editor and ran HQL queries against the schema and everything worked fine.

Then, I added another table to the schema using TOAD, refreshed the project and ran the SQL queries again. They worked except for the NEW table.

This got me searching for problems. I deleted the project and recreated the project again. However, for my hibernate source I renamed the package. Then reverse engineered again. No luck.

I kept getting the class not mapped exception in all these cases. I checked everything from the hbm files to the cfg. Everything looks right.

Then I typed in the simple query below in the HQL editor with full class path :

from com. and hit code assist. The code assist is showing the packagee from the old deleted project. NOT the new one. So how do I clear the cache for the HQL editor so it looks at the new package and not the old deleted project/package?

Thanks.

#302822 Reply

awebpro,
    Can you verify if the problem exists even after clicking “Refresh Hibernate Project Context” on the HQL Editor?

#302840 Reply

awebpro

Yes, that took care of the problem.

#302911 Reply

awebpro,
    Good to know that your all set.
    Let me know if you have any issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How do I clear HQL editor cache?

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in